Motorcycle Police Officer
Techniques taught to you!
"Most motorcycle problems are caused by
the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle"
Ask yourself a question. As a rider,
- Fear dropping your bike? Are you a “Foot Dragger”?
- do you “Walk The Dog” at red lights?
- Know how to pick up your bike? Maybe too well??
- Feel unsteady when riding slow?
- Wear out your boots before your tires?
- Take up 3+ lanes of traffic to make a U-Turn?
- Avoid making slow tight turns in parking lots?
If any of the above questions made you
stop and think about your riding skills...
Then it’s time to receive Professional instruction in